Hi Everyone. So Sorry its taken me weeks to get the Thanksgiving pictures up. We have been so busy with Moms meet-up, Play dates with Alicia & Cashton, Christmas Shopping & Other stuff. So I'm finally telling our Thanksgiving Stories. Ok, so Jared had to work Thanksgiving Day so we had an early Thanksgiving with him at our house. Then the day before Thanksgiving Jacly & I went to TX to see my moms side of the Family. Jacly got to meet a few of her cousins she'd never met yet. I got to see my Aunt & Uncle who I haven't seen in like 8 years. So that was exciting. Jacly did find a Buddy while we were there. She was attached to my Grandpa (moms Dad). She didn't want anyone else to hold her. It was sweet though & he Loved it too! They went on a trailer ride & had a blast. So here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving Day!
Jared & I have been Happily Married for 4 1/2 years now. He is the Best Husband & Friend I could ask for. We have a BEAUTIFUL Little Girl (Jacly Lynn) who is Two!! She's our Sweetie! We also have another baby on the way! We are super excited! We live in Louisiana. Jared's Job brought us here. He is a Helicopter Mechanic & I am a Stay at Home Mommy! Im hoping by doing this Blogger it will help keep our Family & friends updated on us & all the cute Lil things our Little Princess is doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment