Sunday, December 28, 2008

Just a thought.............

I just wanted to share something with everyone....
Jacly & I went to Church this Morning (Jared had to work). I had chills from my Preachers (Bro. Bill) Sermon. He is the Best Preacher ever. He was talking about the world coming to an end one day & maybe sooner than a lot of People realize. No one knows when but I think this world is getting worse & worse. Just like Bro. Bill said the crime (break-ins, murders, & even the US going in dept ...etc.) is horrible. It really makes you wonder what is going through these peoples heads that are doing all these crimes (or maybe I dont want to know). I cant Imagine.....he said we cant imagine b/c we have God & they apparently dont. Its scary but my preacher was saying if you have God & you trust him just leave it in his hands, So I am....even though its still scary sometimes. I just pray this world does get better. We REALLY need to pray for our Country & everyone in it!
Thanks & just KEEP PRAYING!!
-Courtney-

We Must Learn To Worry About Nothing And Pray About Everything

We must pray with confidence that our God will supply all our needs, but not all our wants. (Philippians 4:19)

No comments: