Sunday, December 14, 2008

Festival of Lights,It snowed in LA, and a Christmas Party!!

The other night Jared, Jacly & I went with my Friend Alicia & her son Cashton to the Festival of lights. It was so cold so it made it hard to enjoy anything. There actually wasnt much to do anyways, just more Cajun food booths. You would think by the name of it there would be lots of lights but we hardly seen any. But we still had a good time as long as Jacly was happy & warm. Then just last Thursday it snowed here!! I was so happy it snowed b/c it put me more in the Christmas Spirit. It just hasnt felt like Christmas to me. But when Jared went to work that morning at around 5:30am, it was coming down hard. They say it only snows here like every 7 years. So heres some pictures of us all at the Festival of Lights & the snow in our yard!


The Snow............


......One more thing. Also the other day Jacly & I went to our "Mom's Club" Christmas Party. It was really fun. We ate & they had a Santa there for the kids (no beard so he wouldn't scare them I guess). Jacly did really well sitting in Santa's lap. She was so fussy that day so it looks like she crying in one of the pictures with him, But really she needed a nap! lol. So here are some pictures from that day!


Jacly LOVES Cheeto Puffs....Thanks to her Grandpa Jones. (:

No comments: