Saturday, December 27, 2008

our big girl!

So a few weeks ago Jacly took her first few steps & now she taking like 4 or 5 at a time, sometimes even more. She'll stand for long periods of time & just smile because shes so proud of herself, as well as Mommy & Daddy are too! Soon.....very very soon she'll be walking all over the place. Most people say don't rush it. BUT I AM!!! I want her to walk so bad. I think Jared & I both want her to walk. She was so much more happier when she started crawling & I think her walking all by herself will make her even happier & it'll make it easier for us when we go somewhere. She never likes sitting in her stroller. She'd rather hold your hand & walk. So YES, we are ready!! Well here's a video I just took yesterday.

1 comment:

The Pococks said...

OMG!! I LOVE IT!! That is the sweetest thing! She is such a doll!!!!!!