I am so excited about something Jacly & I just joined so I had to share! We just joined a "Mom & Me" Group. Its for stay at home Moms & their smaller children. I'm so excited b/c staying at home, you cant make any friends. I want Jacly to have some play dates with other kids to be able to interact with them. We went to the Meeting yesterday to join. It went well. Jacly didn't really know what to think, of all the other kids though. Some were more rough than others so its something we both have to get used to. She did however get her bow ripped out of her hair by some little boy. But she never cried. I had to tell him to be nice........i dont want anyone being mean to my Baby! ha ha. But I did met someone who has a little boy who is two. Shes my age so Im very excited to be making friends!!
Well here are some newer pictures of Jacly.............
This was before she went to bed. I always give her a sippy cup with milk in it before she goes to bed. She likes me to unfold her Couch & let her lay like this while she SLOWLY (b/c she takes her precious time...i guess trying to stay up later.) takes her time drinking her Milk & enjoying her Favorite show (Baby Einstein). Its so funny!


No comments:
Post a Comment