Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Day at The Air Show!!

Well, I cant believe how time flys by so fast! Its already November! Well I had to do another Blog to show everyone the Pictures from the Air Show we took Jacly to yesterday. Someone had given us a Wagon so we decided to pull her in it, rather than her stroller to see if shed like it better..........and She LOVED it!!!

She was soo good during the Air Show. It was a little too loud for her at times due to the Jets, but we took some ear plugs just incase. Jared & I were Sooo Surprised she kept them in the whole time!! It was too funny (but cute) to see a little baby with these big, bright, orange ear plugs in.

It was so cool to watch the Planes in Formation. It definitely took lots of practice to be that good!
Jacly & Daddy by the F-16.............Look at her Smile!!

Mommy & Jacly by the F-16.....Still smiling. She was so happy yesterday!
We had such a Fun Day!
Jaclys Smiling for the Camera. She NEVER does this anymore. She avoids me when she sees I have the Camera, so I was very Proud of these Pictures of her Smiling!!

No comments: