Monday, January 11, 2010

Catching up....

So It's been a while. Haven't felt much up to blogging so I'm going to try & post more in my free time. Well, well where do I start? Oh goodness if I start where I left off you'd be sitting here for hours reading about our life. So I'll shorten it all up. Ok I'll start with the news you all know by now! I'M PREGNANT with our 2nd Baby! Jacly's going to be a Big Sister, which is very exciting. I'm not sure if she fully understands, but I think she is starting to.
We will sometimes ask Jacly, "where's the baby at?".....and she lifts her shirt up...uh oh.LOL. We say "No, there's no baby in there, Mommy has the Baby in her tummy." So cute though. Its now a game to her. She has also got to where she will raise my shirt & pat my belly & even kiss it. She first kissed my belly when we got back from our ultrasound appointment & I showed her the pictures of the baby. It's almost like she really understood! It was the sweetest thing bc she kissed my belly all on her own. Times like that I wish my eyes could take pictures.LOL.
So as of today, I am 14 weeks and 5 days pregnant. The baby is growing & looked very good when we went to my ultrasound appointment on the 28th of January. The baby is VERY active right now & wouldn't stop moving around. The baby was also 2.6" long.
Ok so on to more........
We have been doing LOTS of traveling....For Christmas we went to my moms and had Christmas there, then came home and had Christmas at our House, then turned around a week later & drove to AZ to see Jared's Family and also had Christmas and New Years there. It's a looong 23 hr. drive but we had a lot of fun there. We also brought back a boat Jared's Dad gave us. Jared's been working so hard, getting all the tags and the Title together so we could take it out on the water. He got it all within just a few days so the other day we took the boat out for a ride. It was a pretty day, just a little windy once we started riding. We had a blast anyways! I wasn't sure how Jacly would do but she hopped on it & wanted right in the drives seat. Jared held her while she drove. She absolutely LOVED it! As we were leaving I tried taking her "Dora" Life jacket off & she did not want to take it off. So funny bc that was my biggest worry, that she wouldn't like wearing it. So glad she did so well.
Well...here are a few pics to catch everyone up! .......

(In TX at my moms for Christmas)
Mom with her I Pod all of her kids got her! She had been wanting one!
My Mom got me a picture of me & My oldest Sister, when we were babies,copied & framed. My mom was the only one with this copy. It was the best present! Thanks Mom!
My Mom thought she was being slick. She wrapped some of Jareds presents several times so he had to work to get it out. Little did she know, I had already had that done to her present (her i pod). HA HA!
My Little Brother, Cody

My little Sister Kayla...aka: Ku-Ku (Jaclys name for her.lol)

My older sister Ashley

Jacly opening presents

The Jeep "Santa" got Jacly. (Christmas at our house)

Sitting in her Jeep with her pig Aunt Ku Ku got her...and yes we have messy hair...just got out of bed. It usually looks like this.lol

Christmas at Jared's Dads:

Our Lil Family

Jacly & her Grandpa Jones

My Dog, Daisy. She thought that present was put there just for her to lay on. It was
too cute!
Opening presents

Left to right...Jacly's Grandma Jones, Whitney & Jacly's Aunt Roni opening our presents we got them!
I'm sure this was Jareds doing. If not it was her Grandpa Jones'. But she liked it, I guess. ha ha

Us with Jared's Parents

Like Father, Like Son.

No comments: