To start, about 4 weeks ago Jared & I have noticed Jaclys voice changing. Its not so much babyish anymore. Shes picking up tons more too! She has always blew kisses but never would let them go. Shed just kiss her hand & that's it. Now she is making a kiss sound. It super cute. Shes not so much into actually giving kisses, only blowing them. The other day Jared was about to leave to go work out of town for the week, and Jacly blew him thousands of kisses. I think it made it harder for him to leave. She loves her Daddy...that's for sure!
With the H1N1 being so bad, I have started washing Jaclys hands so much more now. Jared had the wonderful idea of scooting a Dinner Table chair to the sink so she could reach on her own. She LOVES washing her hands now & standing on the chair. As soon as shes done with her breakfast/lunch (...etc.) she helps me move the chair over to the sink & washes her hands. I'm glad she thinks that is so much fun!
Jaclys favorite song is "Wheels on the Bus." We play her CD with that song on it, in the car. Let me tell you, I've never heard that song so many times in my life! It's cute to watch her act out the song though. I'd much rather her listen to her music than watch her DVD player, so we'll take a song being on repeat all through town vs. the TV.
We are still battling the Potty training. I'm not rushing it because it'll only make things worse. We are however, improving. Jared & I put her little potty in our bathroom to see if that would help her since shes always in their with us anyways. She has sat on her potty (fully clothed) a few times. That's a step up from being terrified of it!!!!
As most of you know Jacly has had allergies for quite some time now. They have gotten way worse just recently. We decided it was time to take her to an Allergist (which her doctor also recommended). We found out she is highly allergic to cats. That was her number one. It's sad b/c Jacly loves cats although we do not have any! The other top allergy was Pine Trees. I am from Texas where Pine Trees are everywhere, so that's not good either. Then she's also allergic to 3 types of mold & ragweed. With Jacly being so young the Allergist did not want to put Jacly on shots. Jared & I were very relieved she said that! We got some eye drops & nose spray & will use Clartin which we have found works best for Jacly. Really we have tried every single over the counter allergy medicine & none of them worked great, but I think for her Clartin is the best. The allergist also said Jacly could outgrow or gain allergies. So she is to go back when shes 4. So we shall see.
I guess that's everything now.
And if you're wondering....Jared & I are doing GREAT as well! (being the whole blog is usually about Jacly...ha ha).
Her hair is getting sooo long


No comments:
Post a Comment