Thursday, August 6, 2009

sorry no blogs have been posted, but heres some cute stories for everyone!

I'm just apologizing for not blogging lately. Its been pretty busy with Family being at our place & then we had Jaclys Party & now Jacly & I are in Tx while Jareds on Nights.

I do however have a cute little story. Well Jacly has started repeating me so much now. She says, "march, march,march" as she marches along through the house or where ever we are at the time. She also hates riding in her stroller but LOVES pushing it. uhh that silly girl. Ever since she started walking the independence began. I dont even know why I still try with her strollers. Shed rather walk everywhere we go. Its ok bc shes good if shes walking but sometimes refuses to follow me. Then we has the slow issue....She gets into watching other people & forgets shes supose to be following us...Ha!

Anyways, Jacly has also been saying "uh oh." She loves saying that & uses it in the right way. Its sooo cute to hear her say that. She will drop something on purpose sometimes just to say "uh oh." Shes soo funny & keeps us laughing.

Oh and Lastly, Jacly also has been saying "Push, Push" as she pushes her stroller along in the stores. Even the Wal mart Grocery carts she likes to push. Thats the "Big Helper" coming out in her again.

AND.....Jacly is also Big 2 today! I cant believe 2 years has come & gone so fast! I enjoy her being little & wish I could freeze time. I guess its all part of life though. One day she will be grown with her own kids. Cant think about that though. Im not old yet.HA HA!!!

No comments: