Today at My Moms, Jacly discovered how to climb their steep stairs going up to my little sisters room. We used to hold her hand, but now she climbs!! I know everyone is probably like, "well she should be doing that by now." But we don't have stairs for her to practice on. She will be watched a lot closer at my moms, around the stairs now. We went to buy a gate but none of them fit with the way their stairs are designed. To go down the stairs she sits & scoots, one by one. It's super cute and she's very proud of herself!
Also I was sitting at the computer here at my Moms, in one of those spinning chairs. Jacly comes up to me & says, "Push, Push." She wanted to push me, really she was spinning me around. She was pretty strong doing it too because I made 1-2 turns before the chair stopped. She thought that was funny because I would say, "Weee, Weee."
Another thing Jacly has been doing is spinning around till she's so dizzy she can't stand up. Just hope she never makes herself sick...ha. That would not be fun at all. She loves this though & smiles the whole time she's spinning. I remember doing this as a kid. I however do not remember what was so fun about getting so dizzy that I couldn't stand up (ha ha).
Lastly, here for a while she has been balling her fists up close to her face & making her head shake along with her hands. Like shes shivering or something. We laugh at her so she continues to do it from day to day.
Shes so funny these days! I love this age!!
Wow...I'm a bad blogger!
15 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment