After Jareds Parents visit Jacly & I (Jared had to work) went to TX for my little sisters graduation. We had a good time except for Jacly getting sick. While I was at my moms Jacly had a low fever but every night it seemed to rise a little (even with Tylenol & Motrin). So the day we had my little sisters Graduation party, Jacly had woke up from her nap & was running a 104.5 fever. She has done this once before due to a viral infection when she was about 4-5 months and we had to stay the night in the Hospital in Flagstaff, AZ (we were visiting) b/c she was going to dehydrate if she didn't get an IV. The good news this time was that she was still drinking her Juice & wetting her Diaper. After being in the ER for 8 hours she was diagnosed with another Viral Infection. We were so relieved that is was that & not something more serious.
Time is going by so fast. Jacly is growing like a weed. Shes so funny & seems to be smarter every day. She is learning so much! Her favorite thing to do is make a frog sound. So she walks around the house saying, "Ribbit-Ribbit-Ribbit." She also roars like a lion, buzzes like a bee & makes monkey noises. Shes learned a few words & even calls me "Mom-ma" now (well today was the first day she started doing that & I was so excited). Also if you ask her how many one is she holds up one finger (my mom taught her that).
We still have not accomplished the Potty yet, but still trying. Shes going to be 2 Aug 7th & I cant believe it! Our baby is in her terrible twos now...o boy.
Oh I forgot to mention that Jacly has a new friend. One of my Best Friends has a little girl who is about to be 3 but Her & Jacly are the exact same size. While we were in TX we went to visit them & they were so sweet together.
I guess that's about all & I think I have rambled enough! Take Care everyone!
Holding hands with her new friend Haley
My Little Sister with her Graduation Present from us!
Me & My Little Sister, Kayla.
Our Family Picture which Im very proud of b/c we have very few of these!


No comments:
Post a Comment