A little Funny story.....Jacly has been saying, "Fish" because we got her her very own fish & small fish tank to put in her room. She loves it! I asked her one day what she was going to name her new fish & she told me, "Jaw Jaw." I thought she was just blabbering and wouldn't remember. But then I asked her to take me to Jaw Jaw so we could feed him & to my surprise she lead me into her Bedroom, right to where her fish is. She has learned to take care of him, by feeding him daily.
Also Jacly has been putting her number puzzle together all by herself. The other day Jared & I were sitting there by her in case she needed some help & she picked up the number nine & clearly said "nine." Jacly soaks up stuff like a sponge & can remember lots of things that I just never knew a kid her age could. Sorry I'm bragging but its just amazing how quick they learn.
I am finally getting Jacly to eat alittle more than she has been. The other day she surprised me & ate a whole PB&J Sandwich. She hasn't eaten one of those in forever....and a whole one at that. I was so happy!
Lastly, Jacly has been such a big helper for Me, when I unload the dishes & check the mail. She likes to get the dishes out of the Dishwasher & hand them to me. But when its time to load...well that's a different story. She's learning that you have to put them in, in order to take them out again. It's pretty much the same with the mail. She likes putting the mail in the mailbox & even raising the flag, but when it's time to get the mail out she doesn't understand fully. It's cute to watch her help & she loves doing it as well.
*I have put a video up of Jacly saying "Ribbit, Ribbit" a million times so everyone could hear it too!

Pretty Smiles at the Dinner Table
This is her Posing. She does this when I tell her to pose. Don't know where she learned that one.
...and again. (I cant believe how red her hair is looking)
Playing in her Playroom
She can do it all by herself!
VIDEO:
Ignore me & My Monkey noises. I was trying to get her to do hers. ha ha


1 comment:
I can't believe how big she has gotten! And what a pretty long hair she has gotten. You do great with your blog, I love checking up on you guys. I'm always wondering what our friends have been up to. Matthew is doing well, he has taken a few steps on his own. Kevin is doing well too, he should be home for R and R in August, can't wait. Take care we miss you guys.
Post a Comment