Saturday, April 10, 2010

Things Our Little Smarty Pants is saying...and, another Ultrasound coming up!

I have a few little stories about little things Jacly has been saying or has said. She's talking way more now, mostly repeating everything! Shes like a little sponge.

A few weeks ago Jacly started saying "Stinkbug!" Ok, so theres a story for this one. When she was younger she used to bend down with her butt up in the air & her hands on the floor. I always would tell her "Cool Trick" and Jared would always say, "Stinkbug." So now she does it still just to hear us say that. Jacly & Jared were in the bedroom the other day & she said it without him even saying it first. She remembered. So funny that she'd say & remember "stinkbug" out of all things...I'll thank Jared for that one, although it is VERY cute when she says it.

Jared has been on nights for 2 week shifts now. We really haven't got to see him much. Now he's out of town working. I can really tell that Jacly misses her Daddy. We were in the car yesterday & she was just watching her DVD player when all of a sudden she said to me, "Daddy at work? Daddy asweep?" She was wondering where her Daddy was. It broke my heart bc she hasn't been able to see him much, but at the same time it was so sweet that she wanted to know where her daddy was. She is used to me telling her to be quite at home bc her Daddy is sleeping during the day when hes on nights. So I guess that's why she wanted to know if he was asleep (asweep).

Also Jacly has been counting backwards. Shes been counting to ten for quite some time now, but she has just started counting backwards. She LOVES to count too. We will be driving down the road....and shes counting. In the store....and she counting something. Even at the Doctors office yesterday she was saying the numbers that were on the doors. Shes one smart cookie! She has also learned every letter of the Alphabet. Shes now learning lower case letters & learning to match them with the upper case letters. She has a puzzle I use to teach her. She will go sit at her table in her playroom & put the puzzle together as shes saying the letters. She amazes me with all she knows!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are going on Tuesday for another Ultrasound! We cant wait to see our other little one! I'm sure shes much bigger now. At least she feels like it to me (haha). Shes been kicking like crazy too. She hasn't reached the "hard kicking" yet but I'm sure it wont be long. I will post Ultrasound pictures up as soon as I get a chance!

No comments: