Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Big Helper

Just a short story about Jacly. Like I've said in the past blogs, Jacly is such a big helper. She helps me unload the dishwasher by handing me the bowls and sippy cups off the top rack. She has got very fast at it too. She will hand me a bowl & by the time I put it up & turn around shes standing there with another dish for me. So cute! She also still enjoys putting mail in the mailbox & raising the flag. If I drop something (in the store,or even at home) she will bend down & hand it to me & start clapping. She is really helpful sometimes. I'll enjoy the years that she does this b/c i know it wont last forever. Here lately she has been helping me "load" the dishwasher. In the previous blogs I had said she doesn't quite get the "loading" part yet. She never understood if we just unloaded the dish washer, why we would want to put more dishes back in it. I took a picture of her helping me by putting her sippy cup in the Dishwasher. Also the other day she put her sippy cup in the trash....yes the trash. We have been teaching her how to through her paper plates away after eating and her cup and silverware goes in the sink (which shes LOVES to do). So i guess she forgot the sink part.... ha.


Being a "Big Helper"
(PINK CUP TO THE LEFT...still has the top on.)

She built this around her, mostly by herself.

"what momma?"
(notice her shirt says, "I ♥ DAD"...wheres all the "I ♥ Mom" shirts? ha ha!


Jared & Jacly while we were at Hooters.


Shes sooo Cool!


This is another funny story. We were at Lowes the other day & Jacly decides she wants to play in the Display Shower. She was having a blast just standing in it, opening & shutting the door. We had to pull her away from it. I think she would of played in there for hours if we would of let her. She was very angry we rained on her parade by taking her out of the shower.







No comments: