Friday, May 1, 2009

Trip to The Zoo!!!

This past Month Jacly was Invited to a Little Girl's Birthday Party at the Zoo. Jacly knows her animals, so I was sure she'd love seeing them in person too! She will point to every animal in her books when I ask her where it is. I don't think she ever gets one wrong (Sorry, I have to brag on that one. She just knows soooo much for her age). I think the Llamas were her FAVORITE animal at the Zoo!!! The kids at the party got a whole bowl of food to feed the Llamas. I gave Jacly some but she just threw it on the ground. The Llamas saw it in her hand, and tried getting it. I think she was scared to let them get it out of her hand. I don't blame her though, they were slobbering...YUCK. We also went on a Train ride which she enjoyed. She got very excited when she saw the Zebras. She absolutely LOVED the Zoo! She wasn't ready to leave, but Naptime was very well needed by the time we left. I think it took her 2 minutes in the car until she was asleep. She had a very good time. As soon as we aren't so busy we want to take her to Baton Rouge Zoo b/c its WAY bigger than the one here in our town. Well I hope everyone has a good weekend!
Such a big turtle


It was so cool watching the monkeys eat.


Jacly over by the Llamas.
Getting food outside the Pin.......Probably the food Jacly threw down there. HA HA!


Walking to go see more animals.
Back at the Llamas for the 60th time.
On the Train Ride............



She wanted to stay on the Train.

Playing with her party favors.

No comments: