Saturday, April 4, 2009

Parks, Parks, Parks.....

Now that I'm back on the ball with this whole Blog thing, I thought I would share more pictures from the Park here in LA. I know we have gone to so many Parks lately but Jacly LOVES the slides! We've gone to Kids View Park in Longview(TX), We have visited the new one by my moms house in Dallas, & we just went to ours here in LA the other day. I thought these pictures turned out cute considering we had to take pictures of all 3 of us in them (Jared's good at that b/c he has longer arms).Hope everyone enjoys these pictures!

(1 April 2009)

This was before our outing to the park! This pic is kind of blurry,but still a favorite of mine!
Daddy is such a good sport! He had a few difficulties, but made it out ok. Ha ha!

Made it down!

Up on the tower
Now its our turn to go down the slide!

....Look at Jaclys face...She loved it!
Jared making her laugh




Family pictures at the Park


Our Beautiful Little Girl getting ready to go down the slide!

"Jacly & Daddy"

No comments: