I haven't got to do another blog lately b/c Jacly & I have been in TX visiting with my family. We will be going home in a few days so I will get pictures up from our visit. It has been great. We went to see my Grandparents(Nana & Pa), my dad, my aunt, and cousin. Jacly got to meet all of them for the first time. She loved them & walked around my Grandparents house like she lived there. haha. She made best friends with her Great Grandpa (my pa). She wanted him to hold her so much. Then we went on to Dallas to see my mom & the rest of my family. My oldest sister was down from OK so I got to see my new Baby Nephew (Ashton Reed). Jacly wasn't too fond of him right now. Every time he cried she would cry. For some reason she does not like babies to cry. Plus she doesn't like loud noises. She also was a tad bit jealous of her Mommy holding the Baby. Me being a stay at home Mommy....shes kind of attached.
When I get home...Ill post more about our trip & even LOTS of pics!
Wow...I'm a bad blogger!
15 years ago


1 comment:
That is soooo sweet!! I love that she had fun at Nana and Pas'! I'm sure they loved playing with her.:)
Post a Comment